CREATING YOUR DREAM HOME WITH OUR DEDICATED DESIGN & BUILD SERVICE.
WE PROVIDE FULL ARCHITECTURAL SERVICES AND BUILD YOUR DREAM HOME FROM START TO FINISH.
NO BIG DEPOSITS, NO CASH PAYMENTS, JUST STAGE PAYMENTS UNTIL YOU ARE COMPLETELY SATISFIED.
The homestyle uk reputation has been built upon firm foundations:
- Attention to detail with the work carried out.
- Attention to individual customer needs and requirements (very flexible and adaptive to changing circumstances).
- Staff commitment and dedication to the task at hand (reflected in the hours worked if extra time is required to complete the stage of works).
- Good value for money (over all price is reflected in the extreme high standard of works carried out).
- After Sales Care(ensuring total customer satisfaction through to the end, resulting in customers posting complimentary reviews on line through mybuilder.com and indeed word-of-mouth to family and friends.
20 YEARS of Construction Experience achieved by undertaking a wide range of building work from Small Extensions to High & New Builds
MILLIONS OF BRITISH HOMEOWNERs WOULD CONSIDER IMPROVING OVER MOVING!!
Once you have dealt with planning, if you are in a hurry to start extending, you can commence work immediately after giving the local authority building control department 48 hours’ notice. You are required to submit a ‘Building Notice’ and the required fee.
Generally the Building Notice method is more suitable for simple works where detailed drawings are not required, but it can be used for any project, with the exception of work to listed buildings.
For most extensions it is best to make a Full Plans application. This involves submitting detailed drawings, specifications, calculations and a location plan for inspection by the local authority, together with the application forms and appropriate fee.
Building control has to respond within five weeks unless you agree to give them an extension to two months. A Full Plans submission allows any irregularities to be resolved before work commences.
With a Building Notice, the building control officers can ask for proof of compliance at any stage, so it is essential to make sure they make all necessary inspections and provide any structural calculations when requested. When the project is completed and inspected by the local authority, a completion certificate will be issued which will prove useful if the property is ever to be sold on. Application fees are set individually by each local authority.
This customer demolished an asbestos roofed garage...removed the corner of their house and created this!!
Choose homestyle uk to be your extension builder, from alterations big or small to house extensions to suit all budgets.
Making your house.... your home...
rated and reviewed tradesman, proud members of mybuilder.com